- Visual Studio IntelliCode : Best plugin for development, works with all languages. Developed by Microsoft
- GitHub Pull Requests and Issues : Integrates directly into your Github account.
- Docker : Shows all running containers
- Remote Containers : Helps you develop in containers by reading your
- npm : Validates your
package.json for all the packages
- npm Intellisense : The most useful plugin for JS development. Gives autocomplete support for npm packages.
- ES7 React/Redux/GraphQL/React-Native snippets : Has all useful latest snippet for frontend JS
- ESLint : Reads your eslint config and checks your files for errors.
- GraphQL : Complete graphQL support for your apps
- Python : Native python plugin by VSCode that supports linting, Intellisense and code formatting
- Jupyter : Jupyter notebook natively in VSCode
- Live Server : Live Server for developing HTML files
- Auto Rename Tag : Auto renames your closing tags. Saves you a ton of time
- Auto Close Tag : Autocloses HTML tags
- Material Icon Theme : Best Icon pack, supports all filename icons
- YAML : Support for kub.yaml and other yml files
- Better Comments : Imagine if comments could give you more with colorized context
- Affirmattions for VS Code : Just to make your day better with random motivational quotes
Have suggestions on what I could do better ? Reach out and let me know.